Corsair Launches New Corsair One Elite SFF Gaming PC

Guest_Jim_*

news41391_1-corsair_launches_new_corsair

While I will probably always have my main rig in a mid or full-size case, I must admit I can see the appeal of a small form factor computer to bring gaming performance to other rooms. A number of company make SFF computers, including Corsair which has just released a new version, the Corsair One Elite with a liquid-cooled Intel Core i7-8700K. The CPU can be paired with up to 32 GB of Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 MHz RAM and liquid cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, which should be enough for 4K visuals and VR experiences. This is achieved in a 12 L package that only produces 20 dBa of noise at idle.

For storage the Corsair One Elite enjoys a 480 GB m.2 NVME SSD and a 2 TB HDD for volume storage. The power supply is a Corsair SF500 PSU with a Corsair ML140 cooling fan, featuring a magnetic levitation bearing to help keep things cool. The front panel has an HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, which is what you need to connect something like the Lenovo Explorer Windows Mixed Reality Headset without needing to access the back panel, which naturally offers more ports.

The Corsair One Elite will cost you $2999, but if you want to save some money the Corsair One Pro Plus, which has the same specs but only 16 GB of DDR4 2400 MHz RAM, is $2799. Both are available immediately if this is something you want to add to your household.

Source: Press Release

news41391_19330-corsair_launches_new_cornews41391_19331-corsair_launches_new_cornews41391_19332-corsair_launches_new_cornews41391_19333-corsair_launches_new_cor

Back to original news post