Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

I'm having the best luck with Ravencoin and BitcoinZ. Only major downside is lack of large exchanges. They both are very underground but the payout is double everything else right now.

I just seen the four-page RVN white paper,.. it's mining algorithm:"X16R - ASIC Resistant by Design."  

What's up with the CEO of Overstock, dropping a couple mil [sic]?  

I'm down,.. see what shakes out. 

Edited by Braegnok

I've been exchanging RVN for BTCP every few days. Now to wait for BTCP to regain some ground.

Edit: I compared CCminer 2.2.5 against Enemy, RavenMiner and Suprminer. So far Enemy and Suprminer are tied in hash-rate. Enemy is closed sourced that calls out a few times a day. I don't trust it one bit.

The downside of Suprminer is you have to use CUDA 9.1 and 390.XX drivers.

I'm running sgminer for x16r algo, precompiled nevermore/0.1: 

Was running ccminer/enemy-1.03,.. and nevermore/0.1 performs 20% better.

Edited by Braegnok

I go by the avg coins a day for a few days because the hashrate changes every time the algo switches, hence the x16. Suprminer is giving me 225 RVN  which is the highest so far (for me). CCminer 2.2.5 only generated 140.

I can't seem to ever get good results below 75% on any coin. I just leave it at 80% for everything. 150-200+ / +300-500 depending on the card. I'm also using CUDA 9.1 which might be a factor as most miners are 8.0 and a few are 9.0.

I received my March payout from Foldingcoin and I got a lot more coins in March than I did in February, 711 vs 452. Transferred the FLDC to my Bitrex wallet and the only issue I had this time is it would not let me adjust the slider for the fee, it was stuck at the lowest setting. But after about 45 min it was all transfered over. Not sure what was going on last time as it took a few days for it to even show as a transfer.

Here comes the uptrend Woot Woot! Some of these undergrounds coins that aren't listed on big exchanges are doing really well. About triple what the bigger coins are doing when it comes to profits.

Don't ever keep your coins on exchanges! especially these smaller DEX ones. Who are you going to tell when your coins are gone? NO one will care.

its just concurrency s   death surge.

A study of seven terminally ill patients found identical surges in brain activity moments before death, providing what may be physiological evidence of "out of body" experiences reported by people who survive near-death ordeals.

Here comes the uptrend Woot Woot! Some of these undergrounds coins that aren't listed on big exchanges are doing really well. About triple what the bigger coins are doing when it comes to profits.

Don't ever keep your coins on exchanges! especially these smaller DEX ones. Who are you going to tell when your coins are gone? NO one will care.

Nice to see an upswing, +1 on the Woot Woot!

The only coin I have been keeping on exchange for extended period is FLDC,.. due to uncertainty of deposit timeline and hoping to sell at 300+ whenever I can.

I'v been using Coinomi segWit-Enabled wallet for cold storage, for most of my investments,.. https://coinomi.com/

Edited by Braegnok

I just picked up a 1070ti for playing games.

I mined a little bit of coins a couple years ago but I've been completely out of the loop since then. Is there any point doing some mining with this card right now?

I just picked up a 1070ti for playing games.

I mined a little bit of coins a couple years ago but I've been completely out of the loop since then. Is there any point doing some mining with this card right now?

If your power is free than yes, otherwise right now you only mine if you are looking for a long haul. It's still a very Bear market and you will be lucky to break even after power.

• ir_cow locked this topic