Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

It's crazy, all sold out or back-ordered on Amazon, with prices at highest I'v ever seen everywhere else online.

Nvidia store has Titian XP for $1200,.. but sold out of Titian V,.. all other GTX cards sold out. 

Would be nice to have bought 1080Ti cards months ago at MSRP,.. and never opened box,.. to sell now.  :)

Edited by Braegnok

Nvidia store has Titian XP for $1200,.. but sold out of Titian V,.. all other GTX cards sold out.

What is crazier to me is that people are spending $1200-$1300 on 1080tis instead of Titan XPs

What is crazier to me is that people are spending $1200-$1300 on 1080tis instead of Titan XPs

@ir_cow not a bad idea, and it's super tempting. I just don't wanna be down 4 cards...

Edited by scr4wl

I'm tempted to sell my used 1080Tis for 1k each and than buy back in when NVIDIA releases the refresh in a few months.

Sell them for $1200 and buy new Titian XP cards,..  :lol:

Edited by Braegnok

I'm tempted to sell my used 1080Tis for 1k each and than buy back in when NVIDIA releases the refresh in a few months.

Sell two of them for $1200 and buy two new Titian XP cards,.. Nvidia Store has two card per customer limit. :lol:

Thats a thought. You may have to buy the titan xps before the tis sell though. Otherwise you'll miss out.

I'm gonna sell 2 tomorrow and than either buy Titan XPs or wait if they already sold out. $200 upgrade isn't that bad to say I own TItan Xp cards :).

Gonna have to watercool them though.Otherwise they won't get any more Sol/s than a overclocked 1080TI @ 80 TDP.

Gonna have to watercool them though.Otherwise they won't get any more Sol/s than a overclocked 1080TI @ 80 TDP.

This is why people don't (well shouldn't, but I guess times have changed) buy these to mine with..., but if you can get a free upgrade why not. Or I suppose if your gonna spend $1100 on a ti.

Btw, i don't know if they are sold out now, but the starwars edition XPs were a bit cheaper in the nvidia store.

• ir_cow locked this topic