Wires Disappear

How do they get cases so clean inside whereas you don't see any wires but a few tubs.  I dislike looking inside my case as I have case wires running from point A - B followed by SATA cables running from here to there.  I want to see strictly the hardware not the wires, if that is possible ?

How do they get cases so clean inside whereas you don't see any wires but a few tubs. I dislike looking inside my case as I have case wires running from point A - B followed by SATA cables running from here to there. I want to see strictly the hardware not the wires, if that is possible ?

Time and zipties7f18605311833afb925f1741fb0881f5.jpg43191bd63cd9f80ce02dfafc033cd816.jpg701f65a0badb2c1a8c95a91c2911107e.jpg0263043c8d075a9cc9b97224061da6a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Dude you actually did a really good job with the cable management in your case. I need to stop being so lazy and clean up some of the cabling in my case myself. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks.

I had it all done up nice then had to replace the psu and got lazy for a few months.

Got sick a few weeks ago and figured what better time then while I'm cooped up at home and finally got it all straightened out.

Hate how big and stiff the cables for the gpu are tho. And i ended up getting a different sata power cable from a friend and had to repin the connector that pluggs into the psu to make the wiring match but was worth it to have an almost exact length cord vs the one that was 3x too long that came with my psu.

I'll have to snap a pic of my dad's pc to share as it was interesting trying to clean up the clutter on a case with no room behind the mobo.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk