Star Wars: The Last Jedi

bp9801

• 2 months later...

I disagree. This is the best one out of the 8 (so far). Best plot twists and character development! the only downside is that you kinda have to watch force awakens to even know whats going on. George Lucas ruined the original when he added that 90s CG and made it so Han* doesn't shoot first. He also said the originals are destroyed and the 90s version are the definitive versions. Cut out the CG crap and maybe Stars Wars (4) is the best one.

I disagree. This is the best one out of the 8 (so far). Best plot twists and character development! the only downside is that you kinda have to watch force awakens to even know whats going on. George Lucas ruined the original when he added that 90s CG and made it so Hand doesn't shoot first. He also said the originals are destroyed and the 90s version are the definitive versions. Cut out the CG crap and maybe Stars Wars (4) is the best one.

Hahaha, sorry I just spit water out while I was reading that. Star Wars: Born May 25th 1977, Died December 15th 2017. RIP

Loved the original three star wars films and wasn't overly impressed by the next three but liked number seven and having watched The Last Jedi I'm on the fence about it being the best star wars film so far.

Perhaps I should watch the first three again and it may change my mind?

Box office takings aren't too shabby either!

On second thoughts if I have one bad thing to say about The Last Jedi is too much "comedy" and with Walt Disney involved it's definately aimed at the younger audience.

Big kid in my fifties I am so matter it does not.