Destiny 2

bp9801

Destiny 2 is set to arrive on PS4 and XBO on September 8, 2017, with the PC version launching later (unknown date right now). The PC version is going to be distributed exclusively through Battle.net, however, so there is that.

• 2 months later...

Destiny 2 for PC will release on October 24.

I have one extra Destiny 2 product key if anyone is interested, pm me,.. first one get's it.  

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Edited by Braegnok

Destiny 2 for PC will release on October 24.

I have one extra Destiny 2 product key if anyone is interested, pm me,.. first one get's it.  

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Gracias! I've always wanted to try it, bought Destiny for my kid on XBOX One but i am not much of a console guy when it comes to shooters, so i very much welcome the PC version! Thanks again!

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Not sure if it requires a "qualified graphics card" but i get an error message about hardware requirement when attempting to use the code, i've read through the image attached to your message and it seems only systems with GeForce 1080 or 1080Ti installed are qualified to redeem the code... So... Unless i've missed something, good luck to the next person with 1080/Ti card to claim the code ;) My meager 980Ti strix doesnt pass as it seems! :P

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Not sure if it requires a "qualified graphics card" but i get an error message about hardware requirement when attempting to use the code, i've read through the image attached to your message and it seems only systems with GeForce 1080 or 1080Ti installed are qualified to redeem the code... So... Unless i've missed something, good luck to the next person with 1080/Ti card to claim the code ;) My meager 980Ti strix doesnt pass as it seems! :P

Got a friend pestering me to get it but I've been on the fence, GTX 1080 and 1080 Ti in the house though so....

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Sorry, my bad  :blush:

I didn't realize key was for only GTX 1080 or GTX 1080Ti card,.. guess it figures as I got two keys when I bought my cards,.. 

Congrats cchalogamer!  :)

Edited by Braegnok

Congrats,.. That_Guy 

Sorry, my bad  :blush:

I didn't realize key was for only GTX 1080 or GTX 1080Ti card,.. guess it figures as I got two keys when I bought my cards,.. 

Congrats cchalogamer!  :)

No worries! :teehee:  I feel like i'll be getting it anyway adding to my collection of games that i bought and played for 15 minutes!  :doh:

I activated the code last night when I finally got back home with the only issues being that Geforce experience kept hanging on "loading" for the Redeem page. Had to force kill all things nvidia and restart them to get a simple static page to work in their wonderful app.