Kid Friendly Games for a 10 Year Old Kid

Rokkaholik

I'm looking for a game or two for my 10 year old daughter to play that DOES NOT have a "chat" feature to talk to other people online.

She had been playing Roblox for the last few months and did something stupid thanks to a "chat" feature that I didn't know it had.

She loves to build and go on adventures and that part of Roblox I didn't have a problem with. She already has Minecraft. Just looking for other similar games. They don't have to be freebies, but I'd prefer them to be able to install on the PC and not be played on the internet if I can avoid it.

Thanks in advance

I ended up figuring out how to navigate the game store on Steam using the Popular Tags feature and looked under Family Friendly. I got her 2 games.

Snake Pass and Yooka & Laylee.

That should keep her busy for a while.

We did look at some Roller coaster game, but it involved managing finances and stuff, so I thought it was a little too advanced for her. Maybe in a couple years

Funny you should mention it, but we had the same issue recently with our daughter and Roblox.  They now allow you to turn off the chat.

Hmm.... After looking into it, It seems I can actually register an account and have her in a "under 12" catagory and filter or disable it altogether. I'll have to look into that.

Thanks