Desk Chairs

I have been using a standard Office Max style high back executive chair for years at my desk. Unfortunately it seems that most of the cushioning or pad and has been worn down so bad that the chair is uncomfortable these days so I have been looking into other seating arrangements. I was at Microcenter last week checking on a monitor and my daughter was sitting and spinning in a chair one Department over. She was yelling at me to come over look at this chair because it was so comfortable.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/466431/ProX_Gaming_Chair_Black-Gray

I sat down in the chair and I have to admit it was extremely comfortable. I am 6 foot 2 and approximately 240 pounds and this chair had enough room for me to be able to move and not feel squished. I have to say I was quite impressed with the build quality and the amount of adjustability on everything from the armrest to the back to the lumbar support and everything in between.

Does anyone else here have a gaming chair similar? How do you like it and how has the longevity been?

I have one by Vertagear that I looked at. It is pretty comfortable but I am a bit stouter than you are. The width of the seat is a bit narrow for my needs at this point but someone slimmer would fit just perfectly.  

I messaged AKRacing and had asked about the specific ProX chair and it was specifically built for bigger/taller people from what they said. I was looking at the other 10 or so models they seem to have and was wondering about the differences because they all seem to look alike. The next closest models feature and size-wise is the Premium line and the Player line

http://akracingeurope.eu/

I like the 5 year warranty and 10 year warranty on the frame as well.

I have the Black Premium AK Racing seat,.. I'm 6'-6" and haven't had any issues going on two years now,.. I think all of them are rated at 330lbs.  

Edited by Braegnok

Well.... ended up buying a nice comfy chair from OfficeMax, and it went back the next day unfortunately. A little too tall for my desk even on its lowest height, and the armrests weren't adjustable, so they made my arms sit at a weird angle while trying to use the mouse and keyboard. I made 2x4 extensions for the desk base, but the armrests were still wonky...... Back to looking at the AKRacing chair....

Edited by Rokkaholik