Looking for Recommendations on PSU Cable Mods

Looking for some Para cord PSU Cables for to spruce up my build.

Was considering  Bitfenix Alchemy cables. 

Recommendations for any other brands?

ph8B0kG.jpg

A quick look and it seems those are about the only ones out for that PSU,   Sadly the Corsair CX line wasnt that great, although they have greatly improved the CX???M line no one make a kit for them.    You could get a pin remover and sleeve them yourself otherwise it looks like you might be stuck with the Bitfenix Alchemy cables.

• Like 1

Sadly the Corsair CX line wasnt that great, 

OK so a little digging and I totally didn't realize The OEM that made it is Channel Well Technology Aka CWT and its made with cheap parts.  
Thanks for that information. 
Guess I am looking for a new PSU as well now....
Any one recommend a 750W PSU for my rig while we are at it? Something that I can get a nice looking cable mod for :) Was so excited about this build i totally overlooked the PSU and assumed because it was a Corsair it would be ok.
Edited by Renigade

You can also just buy extensions for your PCIe and Motherboard cables if you just want to accent them.  Ensourced or Mainframecustom come to mind as some of the higher-quality providers of custom sleeved extensions.

• Like 1

Before buying a new power supply use this calculator,.. and don't forget to include your overclocked cpu speed, Vcore and gpu overclocked core clock, over-voltage. http://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator

Performance PCs has a nice selection of braided cables. http://www.performance-pcs.com/cables

Sadly the Corsair CX line wasnt that great, 

OK so a little digging and I totally didn't realize The OEM that made it is Channel Well Technology Aka CWT and its made with cheap parts.  
Thanks for that information. 
Guess I am looking for a new PSU as well now....
Any one recommend a 750W PSU for my rig while we are at it? Something that I can get a nice looking cable mod for :) Was so excited about this build i totally overlooked the PSU and assumed because it was a Corsair it would be ok.

I would look into a 550w EVGA supernova G2/G3, evga sell colored sleeved cables for their units.

Here is my work computer with their red cable set

07A4021B-7B2E-473E-A383-4AFBFC1A1919_zps