AsRock z97 extreme4 boot issue

Added a gtx 980ti to my build, running on a as rock z97 extreme4 motherboard, now I am left with the power of the computer turning on at around 10 minutes or so then turning back off with the motherboard light staying on?

Note the peripherals, the keyboard slights out with normal power lighting, and the blue yeti mute button stays on

Seems I have restricted posting on this site for the mean so here's whats be happening chronologically(Build is moved from a in win gt1 to a fractal design define s case), PC turns on all together after 10ish minutes then shuts of almost immediately then goes into some like weird half-post mode with only then light of the board staying and nothing else except the blue yeti microphone, after power supply tester results with a volt tester thing I have the light indicators in order of: 3.3v, -12v, PG , +5VSB, +12V, -5V, +5V originally if nothing goes on at all without the tester all the lights and the supply will go on anyway, however I'm now treated with the +5VSB one being the only one to stay lit, and PG just fading out and the others not even going on, full specs incoming, again it seems I have restricted posting on the site for the mean time so you can reply with some possible help or just email me at [email protected]

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard

ASRock Z97 EXTREME4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

RAM

Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

GPU

EVGA gtx 980ti SC(new part)

Case

Fractal Design Define S(moved to this case)

Storage

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU

Cooler Master V850 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX

Display(s)

Samsung S27C230B 27.0" \ AOC E2425SWD 24.0" 60Hz

Cooling

Corsair H75 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Keyboard

AZIO MGK1 Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse

Redragon Perdition Wired Laser Mouse