Update On the OCC Christmas Contest and whats to come

Bosco

Hey Guys

I know everyone is wondering what is happening with this. I am very sorry for the delay on getting this out.

I was all set to run the contest a couple of weeks ago until I started hearing things :rtfm:

I hate when I don't give a full system to giveaway, so leading into this year I was working with companies and our staff to get prizes ready then decided that this wasn't good enough and I wasn't gonna be happy not giving away what I really wanted.

With that being said, I hereby promise that, OCC will provide at least one if not two grand prize gaming system giveaways for this little delay and if you read the internet I am sure you see lots of rumors of all the different hardware that could be launching in the next 4-16 weeks. So I decided to wait and see if the rumors I read are actually true. :whistling:Whatever gear is available at the start of the contest will most likely be inside those systems  :woot:

As for a start date, I don't have that yet, it will be between Jan-Mar is my guess but we will know more soon I am sure :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys. Huge thanks for all the support you guys give us and thanks to my staff you all are amazing people that I am proud to work beside.

I got some pretty amazing things coming up for 2016 for OCC and Neoseeker. Lots of staff movements and new positions being created. Lots of new content and other stuff is coming including benchmark challenges strictly for OCC forum members, way more contests and modding challenges. A lot of time and effort has been put into changing a lot of things and covering way more stuff. I am pretty stoked with the team I got behind me and some of my crazy wacky stuff I got planned :woot:

Updates to come :)

If the stars align and rumors are true than Intels new platform and Skylake-X will be out along with AMD Zen sometime in Q1 :). I'm purely guessing but maybe some of those prizes have to do with this.