Moving up a couple notches

road-runner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with the shutdowns I was having RR backing off the 6 million his cards will do a day to something that wont kill the HVAC bill I think we are pretty steady in the 9ish to 10 million points per day range.

I have 2 1080 TI, 2x Titan X and a 1080 running right now to see what they do. The 1080 TI with the advanced flag are just over 1 million PPD each.  The TitanX cards do about  1million PPD combined and the GTX 1080 is between 650K to 700K a day. The RX 580 I was playing with would deliver around 360K PPD but I took it offline to try out the GTX 1080.  

I've got 4 1080tis on the way, should be here this week. They will be used for folding depending on how it goes with fldc.

So another nice ppd boost for you guys hopefully.

Edited by scr4wl

I've got 4 1080tis on the way, should be here this week. They will be used for folding depending on how it goes with fldc.

Nice, that will give us a boost... Wish it wasnt so hot here in the south I would crank up everything..

I would say so!