[SOLD] 2 Complete dual socket Intel ES V4 server/crunchers

nanoprobe

SuperMicro X10DAL-i mobo  ATX form factor

2 14c/28t 2.20GHz Intel ES V4 CPUS for a total of 56t. They turbo boost to 2.70GHz. under full load.
32GB DDR4 (8x4GB) 2133 MHz SK Hynix ECC ram.
Included are:
PNY GTX 750Ti
2 CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU coolers
240 GB Intel Pro Series 5 SSD.
CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1200w Platinum Modular/EVGA 1000G2 SuperNova Gold Modular PSUs.
APC 1300VA 780 watt UPS

I can add pics if needed. Not looking to part these out ATM. If there is no interest here or at several other sites they will be listed on then they will head to eBay.

Asking $1000 shipped for each.  Everything comes in the original boxes.
Both systems are exactly the same except for the PSUs which are listed above. At full load these 56t systems pull less than 300 watts running at WCG.

Available for local pickup in Orlando Fl. area.

PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by nanoprobe

I don't know what revision they are. They are version 4 if that helps. The S-Spec stamped on the chip is QHVB but I have not been able to find any info on that particular number but I didn't spend a lot of time looking. This site usually has listings for all S-Specs including ES chips but not for this one. I could fire one back up again in Windows and give you a CPU-Z screenshot of all the instructions if that would help. They have been run on Linux since I've had them. The last time I saw any listed on e-Bay they were going for $600-$700 USD each.

Sounds like an amazing deal considering each chip is $3838.00......that is until I noticed those are ES chips. Do you know what revision they are?

Here is a screenshot of CPU-Z. Hope this help.

qhvb-cpuz_zpshbrridqc.png

Quick question! is this two computers with a single E5-4650 v4 or a two computers with 2x E5-4650 v4 CPUs? You say $1000 each with different power supplies so that leaves me to believe its single CPUs.

Hmm, not sure why I thought it was a E5-4650 v4...It looks like the E5-2658v4 matches and with 2 CPUs it roughly gets 3200 in Cinebench 15r. My 3960X only gets 1300 overclocked lol.

I'll have to wait another week until pay day to consider this  :yucky:  I want it now!!