Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Announced from Gearbox Publishing

Guest_Jim_*

news40626_1-bulletstorm_full_clip_editio

Back in 2011 a game called Bulletstorm was released and on April 7, 2017 it will be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and return to PC as Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. This announcement came during the Game Awards 2016, along with the announcement that Gearbox Software has formed Gearbox Publishing, a division meant to help indie developers. This partnership between Gearbox and People Can Fly, the Bulletstorm developers, is also adding a bit more to the game, at least if you pre-order it, as you will be able to play the entire campaign as Duke Nukem, complete with full voice-over, in place of the game's main character Grayson Hunt.

When it releases in April, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition will include all previously released content for the original game, a new Overkill Campaign Mode that starts you off with an unrestricted arsenal, new maps for the score-based Echo Mode, remastered audio effects, and updated visuals. The textures will be higher resolution, the polygon counts have been increased, the framerate should be smoother, and for those on PC and PS4 Pro, you will be able to play the game at 4K.

Source: Gearbox

news40626_2-bulletstorm_full_clip_editionews40626_3-bulletstorm_full_clip_editionews40626_18144-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18145-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18146-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18147-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18148-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18149-bulletstorm_full_clip_ednews40626_18150-bulletstorm_full_clip_ed

Back to original news post

So we are to assume this is a release of the game with graphic updates and enhanced audio then. I finished the first one and if there is no new story I do not think I would buy it again unless it was something like Bullet storm 2 then yes for sure would like to go farther into that world of game play. They have had how many years to make a game 2.

@slick2500

The game itself was nothing to write home about but it did look good and there was a lot of action so it filled the boredom void in the cold winter months. I would rate it a 7 out of 10 rating for the fast paced action and 5 out of 10 for a full featured story. So combine both of those rating and it would be something like 6.1/10.