FLDC

road-runner

Well bitcoin cash is headed back up now... hmmm to sell or not to sell is the question..

IMO, you are are seeing a dead cat bounce.

Edit:

If you've made mula I'd sell it, but that's me. Gotta do your own research into the coin to decide.

Edited by scr4wl

Well bitcoin cash is headed back up now... hmmm to sell or not to sell is the question..

IMO, you are are seeing a dead cat bounce.

Edit:

If you've made mula I'd sell it, but that's me. Gotta do your own research into the coin to decide.

Well got rid of the dead cat before it bounced the other direction lol...

Edited by road-runner

I think you made a wise decision, hope you didn't lose anything.     :cheers:

As supply grows and deposits become easier to make, Bitcoin Cash will plummet quickly from current levels,.. it's fate will be similar to that of Ethereum Classic,.. even if Bitcoin Cash's lack of liquidity temporarily makes it look more competitive than it actually is. 

Edited by Braegnok

I think you made a wise decision, hope you didn't lose anything.     :cheers:

As supply grows and deposits become easier to make, Bitcoin Cash will plummet quickly from current levels,.. it's fate will be similar to that of Ethereum Classic,.. even if Bitcoin Cash's lack of liquidity temporarily makes it look more competitive than it actually is. 

No made 600 something on it...

Jeff you need to look in counterwallet, counterwallet address is the one you also put in your username on folding.. Not sure what you doing with a curecoin wallet unless you want to go join curecoin folding team