FLDC

road-runner

with my current rig its not worth it if the average is $2.50 per million points since I only do a bit over a million a month

Thats what I was trying to figure out what the average is and what it pays... Its all gonna depend on the current price also... I guess I will kjnow more as time passes

• 1 month later...

On linux rig 1 2x GTX 660. On linux rig 2 R7 280. I think.

The 378 drivers where installed. I've seen guides saying the 304 drivers are the way to go but those have not cooperated ether. To cap it off FAH says that cuda is not installed.

I've been wrestling with this for months as I said and am kinda sick of it.

On January 30, 2017 they released New core 21 v.0.0.18 to full FAH. The updated core will be pushed out automatically for both Windows and Linux donors over the next few weeks as projects are updated to require this min-core-version.

This release contains a workaround for a change made in the NVIDIA OpenCL driver introduced in drivers starting with 375.57. as well as improvements to error handling codes.

While a slight reduction in performance may be observed, this performance regression will be eliminated when NVIDIA removes the hotfix in forthcoming driver updates.

My advice would be do a clean OS install and use most current NVIDIA Drivers. 

Same advice for rig 2, do a clean OS install and use most current AMD drivers.

Edited by Braegnok