Suggestions for a semi new 2 water cooling person

AcePmP187

I am looking to get more into water cooling I am very familiar with overclocking I already have a build that's done but I am going to transfer it to a new case and I am looking to fully maximize the case's potential so suggestions would be helpful this is what my computer build is:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus viii Extreme

CPU: i7-6700

Ram: 64 Gb Trident Z 3200 DDR4

PSU: 1000w EVGA Supernova Platinum rated

GPU: 2 GTX 1080 FE with High bandwidth SLI connector from ROG

Case: Riotoro prism 1280

Switching to Thermal Take X9 Cube EATX case

Currently using a alphacool polar bear 320 millimeter AIO I modded to clear uv tubing and have the water blocks for both.

No this is a very large case then I'm switching to and I want to use all hard tubing and make it like a centerpiece with colors and lights

I am good at overclock manually and I have never made an open loop, but I am a quick learner, I would like suggestions on radiators pumps reservoirs tubing and I would like to make it all UV light changing, money isn't a concern and just want a nice center piece in my game room, any and all advice would be great and please be as specific as possible. Also using the OC Panel 2 in extreme mode so I have room for 3 external bays in front of case, I would appreciate all the advice and constructive criticism.

Thank you in advance,

Ace