A Case! A Case For My Kingdom! Well... For A 360mm radiator...

I want to get this, but I have got no idea what cases can support it.  I've been looking at case specs, but there is no clear information that can tell me what size radiator can fit in them.

Can anyone, please, give me a place where I can look at cases that can fit that all-in-one cooler?  Or educate me on how I can tell from the scant info, whether a case can accommodate one of those 360mm radiators?

Yeah that sort of information doesn't tend to be included in the stats on websites that aggregate them.

Best idea is to look at the website of case manufacturers you like. They tend to have full specifications. For example the NZXT website lists how many radiators of what size fit in the top, bottom and back of the case

I have that same cooler and it fits perfectly in the front of my Corsair Air 540. I love that case design. If you have the space, then get a Thermaltake Core X9 and you can fit three of those if you want lol

tbh unless you plan to carry your PC to work everyday, or you are a hobbit and can't fit it in your house, just get the biggest case you can. Plenty of room for airflow, components and coolers on all edges (some with specific bays for them), allowing some people to liquid cool their CPU and GPU with space to spare. What could you use a 3rd radiator bay for btw? just curious

tbh unless you plan to carry your PC to work everyday, or you are a hobbit and can't fit it in your house, just get the biggest case you can. Plenty of room for airflow, components and coolers on all edges (some with specific bays for them), allowing some people to liquid cool their CPU and GPU with space to spare. What could you use a 3rd radiator bay for btw? just curious

Well if you run 4 graphic cards and want to watercool them, the cpu, memory and heck nowadays your ssd's I think you'd need all 3 rad bays

Well if you run 4 graphic cards and want to watercool them, the cpu, memory and heck nowadays your ssd's I think you'd need all 3 rad bays

Thing is if your running 4 cards in sli, there no space to mount a cooler on all of them, you'd still only be using one cooler on GPU's right?, and you gonna be using rads for you RAM?

Thing is if your running 4 cards in sli, there no space to mount a cooler on all of them, you'd still only be using one cooler on GPU's right?, and you gonna be using rads for you RAM?

If you use 4 of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1N84V81852&cm_re=gtx_1080-_-14-500-406-_-Productyou can connect them together...probably use a dual rad loop and a single rad loop for your cpu/memory

Edit: XSPC also makes waterblocks and sli flow bridges http://www.xs-pc.com/waterblocks-gpu/

Edited by MadMan