PowerColor Red Devil RX 480 8GB Reviewed

Bosco

i give up on AMD i mean 10% slower than the 1060 for the same price 

i will just stick to second hand cards i will let everyone else spend their money lol

i picked up 2 7970ghz for $100 for the pair and then i got a pair of gtx 970's for $250 for the pair lmbo

with everyone chasing those few fps its amazing how desperate they get

Edited by jdm_freek
  • Like 2

Good review. Lots of information.

Seems like a decent card for the money, if I used this, it would be in Crossfire with a second card.

I've noticed that the Radeon 490X cards seem to be missing in action. Once they're released, then I'll sell my two Sapphire 8GB 390X Nitro cards.

The 480 8gb are as low as $270, while the 1060 6gb are as low as $250 and typically perform better.

What happened to the 480 4gb suppose to be $200 and 8gb suppose to be $240?  It's like they all went $30-50 more within a couple days.

The 480 8gb are as low as $270, while the 1060 6gb are as low as $250 and typically perform better.

What happened to the 480 4gb suppose to be $200 and 8gb suppose to be $240?  It's like they all went $30-50 more within a couple days.

Resellers know that they can get more for them, so they jack up the prices on them. They're doing it with almost every card on the market.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone else having problems seeing all of the pictures on the pages of the review?  Specifically, the numbers

Like the benchmark numbers? You can hover over each one and it'll show a separate readout for that.

g3DrIae.jpg