Samsung s6 edge vs note7

dling

OK. I just got my new samsung note7 phone. I have the galaxy s6 edge now and wanted a bit bigger screen. The s6 screen says it measures 5.1 " while the note7 brags about having a 5.7 " screen.

i'm not sure whats up. The phones are the exact same size. I can easily put the note7 into the s6 case. So WTF!!!!!  What happened to the .6"  in screen size increase  :rtfm:

Man . I just remembered that I have the s6 plus . Which means it has a bigger screen then the reg. s6 edge. Damit man!!! screwed again by the system always

making new stuff that I cant live without .

now that ive had some time to mess with this phone I kinda have buyers remorse. It the same size ,much heaver and get much hotter. The plus is it is a lot

more powerful. If any of you are thinking about doing what I did . You may want to hold on to the s7. Its a great phone.

The Note seems like it should be decent but after seeing how Samsung is mirroring the iPhone form factors rather than innovating I gave them a pass and  stuck with LG for both my phones. I have the G4 for personal and the V10 for work. 

Hmm. One of my co workers upgraded of an S5 to the Note 7. He is all happy about the retna scanner and such alsoBut If i read this thread correctly  likes the big screen. I have teh S6 edge. If I am reading this thread correctly the screen size difference in N/A.

:confused:

U'll stick with what I've got...

Anyone having an iPhone, you may want to update your iOS to version 9.3.5 now.

According to Security Firm  Lookout,.. a few days ago they discovered a major security flaw that exploits iOS and can give third party complete control over your iPhone. https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2016/08/25/trident-pegasus/

Lookout warned Apple about the exploit before going public with it today, and Apple fixed the flaw with an update to iOS, version 9.3.5, that was released today.

I'll stick to my Huawei Mediapad 2 for a bigger screen, used to have Note 3 but after i broke the second one i realized how stupid it is to have a used replacement phone for $300 from Ebay when you can have a new premium handset for the same price brand new. And maaan, does size matter. I'll never go back to anything with a smaller screen.

Edited by That_Guy