Pokemon GO, Anyone?

Fragsman

It's so strange nobody is talking about this. Sorry I couldn't find any topic about it.

Does anyeone wants to talk about it? I have some doubts. Maybe we can discuss yours here too.

For example. The most intriguing is the CP increase. Each pokemon comes with a Different CP and the higher it is there is less chance of power it up. And you can find fully evolved pokemons. Talking about strategy. What will be the best ouput? Get the 1st unevolved pokemon with higher CP and then evolve to it max and then power it up?

I've found it's all about having the best moves and CP for winning battles. I've been very successful with cherry picked pokemon with the best moves. Even my weaker pokemon with good moves dominate much "stronger" pokemon with higher CP. 

Yes I agree. Movements are important because they are better than other (still don't get it very much meaning of which attack is better for each pokemon). Also there are calculators. CP is important but when it comes to absolute perfection there are hidden stats which you can calculate on pokeassistant. I have low CP pokemons for exmaple EEVEE CP 45. It was 95.95% perfect. Meaning at Max level it will be the best Eevee of all Eevee's. But well I've evolved already. One into Vaporeon and other Flareon since they are very OP.

Hahaha what do you mean coke?

I've been struggling a lot with the IV values, because I got some interesting 91-98% perfect. Anyway anything above 90% and good moveset is ultra good.

As someone said battles are in real time, is not turn based so if you click bad then the IVs won't count much. For example my phone is a bit slow for this new game so I think I might end up loosing battles for that too. Anyway I'm away from OP master.: There are a lot of cheater guys lvl25+ that played on Australia server. I mean in Argentina the game is pretty new.. 1 month as much.