How about that top 20

NCC10281982B

I am kinda feeling like "what is the point?" What reasearch advances have happened lately because of our computers efforts? Outside of that its points for nerd pride.

fldc pays pretty good if you sell at the right time...

I'll have to make myself reasearch that...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am kinda feeling like "what is the point?" What reasearch advances have happened lately because of our computers efforts? Outside of that its points for nerd pride.

fldc pays pretty good if you sell at the right time...

I'll have to make myself reasearch that...

I sold mine last week and lets just say I was very surprised was worth 4.31 bitcoins. I even made a purchase at newegg using bitcoin. Off course you can trade it for credit at paypal also...

It's only using 50% of my cpu.  Is this normal?  Can I turn it up?

I havent used cpu folding since smp linux days several years ago back when i7 920 was new, it used to run close to 100%.. I really cant help with that maybe someone else or maybe ask over at the folding forum

well it says that my cpu will only get ~500ppd anyway.  But my gpu will get ~45,000.  I turned the power slider to full, I think that will be good enough.  This is a lot easier than it used to be.

Edited by Fight Game

well it says that my cpu will only get ~500ppd anyway.  But my gpu will get ~45,000.  I turned the power slider to full, I think that will be good enough.  This is a lot easier than it used to be.

I just go in and remove the cpu in the settings since it doesnt do much anyway but use a lot of power for very little points.

Within the team, I've went from 1000 to 200+ in less than a week, and at this rate will continue to climb and help.  I know there aren't many that continue doing this, and I know that today's cards (or whatever systems) are much better than yesterday's, but it's still interesting to track my progress.  I don't mind the heat, but my windows are still open in NE Ohio!

Within the team, I've went from 1000 to 200+ in less than a week, and at this rate will continue to climb and help.  I know there aren't many that continue doing this, and I know that today's cards (or whatever systems) are much better than yesterday's, but it's still interesting to track my progress.  I don't mind the heat, but my windows are still open in NE Ohio!

Yea the team is pretty much dead...