How about that top 20

NCC10281982B

Teams been pretty much dead for awhile

Yeah I noticed but I'll keep my contribution going, small as it is, for the foreseeable future.

Need to get a hold of some of those gtx 10** or 980s from reviews..

one of the 980's I was folding on fried... (the oil in the solder dripped out then the card stopped working.. full stock settings no oc'ing or anything and good case cooling)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teams been pretty much dead for awhile

Yeah I noticed but I'll keep my contribution going, small as it is, for the foreseeable future.

Need to get a hold of some of those gtx 10** or 980s from reviews..

one of the 980's I was folding on fried... (the oil in the solder dripped out then the card stopped working.. full stock settings no oc'ing or anything and good case cooling)

Maybe a bad solder joint or cheap solder. I havent had any problems yet with my 980ti or the 1070s or 1080s... or even older cards

Edited by road-runner

Maybe a bad solder joint or cheap solder. I havent had any problems yet with my 980ti or the 1070s or 1080s... or even older cards

Possibly, thought about doing the oven bake trick to see if it starts working again but just haven't gotten around to it.

switched my old i7-980x system back to fah from wcg for a couple wu's off the cpu. Though I need to start selling off some parts I have 2 MB+cpu+memory (socket 2011's) boards that are newer setting on a shelf I should throw into that case... I just have too many systems..

for gpu's only spare ones I have setting around are a gtx285, gtx580 and a couple really old passive cooled gt7300's.

Edited by Hyper

• 3 weeks later...