Gigabyte Gtx 1080 Xtreme - one fan didnt stop even with low temperatures.

Hello. Yesterday i had ,one time event weird issue with one of the fan on Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme. So always after quitting game when temperature decrease to idle 40C , 3 fans stopping and i see FAN STOP logo , this is normal. But yesterday i when quit game, temperature decrease to 40C like always, but this time 2 fans only stop, and 1 fan was working and he didnt stop no matter what. Temperature was low 40C so temperature is not reason why he didnt stop. So i run game again ,make card hotter again ,quit game and this time 3 fans stop like it should. So it was random fan bug,bios issue or power issue?
But now its ok. Why this happpened one time?

This fan didnt stop:

image018.png

Any ideas why it has happened just once? Should i worry?
So i am confused now. I cant replicate problem. I dont know why it happened once. If you recommend me RMA because of that single event , it will be hard to reproduce.

If this does matter my psu is Corsair 750 RM. Thx for any suggest.

I dont using any OC programs like EVGA PRECISION or Afterburner. Only GPUZ thats all.

Edited by litwicki22

i would ask the manufacturer if thats normal. I do remember my G1 1070 almost never at fan stop before I put a waterblock on it. Only if i was away from the computer would it fully spin down.

But for 1 time, I wouldn't even think about it. But you can always request an RMA

So dont rma because of that one single event?

No. Why would you? Perhaps the VRMs or something were still hot and needed a little additional cooling. Perhaps the fan controller hit a little bug. Why would you RMA for that single event?

I think it was not normal. Because when card cooling down and temp is low ,3 fans are always off. But this time 2 fans was off and 1 was still on ,no matter what he was still spinning and cant stop. But actually is fine and no problems.

So dont rma because of that single event? Thx and please opinion.

Yes i restart pc and he stopped. And whenever i am quitting from games all 3 fans are stopping,now its fine.

So dont rma card because of that one single event, when 1 fan was still on ?

Edited by litwicki22