Is Corsair Force Series LE good?

N.E.A

Hi Everyone, 

I'm considering this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017UDPW1Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=38VYQ08M7K9VP&coliid=I25MOFBYHR8U2&psc=1

SSD. The Corsair Force Series LE SSD 480 GB.

It is the right size and is probably cheaper than the other options I've seen by $50+. So is it a good SSD or is it cheap because it's cheaply built?

Looks like a pretty average price to me.

SSDs from major vendors are all pretty solid. I wouldn't hesitate to get that one if you're looking at 480 GB drives.

The OCZ Trion 150 and Silicon Power drives are usually $99.99 with prime shipping btw. :)

Looks like a pretty average price to me.

SSDs from major vendors are all pretty solid. I wouldn't hesitate to get that one if you're looking at 480 GB drives.

The OCZ Trion 150 and Silicon Power drives are usually $99.99 with prime shipping btw. :)

Is OCZ a good brand? Do they provide good warranty with their products? 

If so then I can grab one of those instead 

OCZ is owned by Toshiba now, but I've heard good things in general about these. They aren't super fast for extended writes, but almost nobody does that. For reads, they're as fast as any other large SSD in this price bracket.

OCZ is owned by Toshiba now, but I've heard good things in general about these. They aren't super fast for extended writes, but almost nobody does that. For reads, they're as fast as any other large SSD in this price bracket.

What about NVMe?

I know I may need to upgrade my system for it to support it but the question is, how do I know if a motherboard supports NVME or not?

I found this M.2 and it connects to PCI-E 2.0 

https://www.amazon.com/Kingston-HyperX-Predator-SHPM2280P2-240G/dp/B00V01C376/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468689993&sr=1-1&keywords=Kingston+HyperX+Predator+240GB+PCIe+Gen2+x4+%28M.2%29+Solid+State+Drive

Is it a good choice and will it be compatible with my MB? 

Edited by N.E.A

I've had two different OCZ SSD's stop working after very little use. Pretty sure they were the same model. I can't say that OCZ is bad but my experience with them didn't go well. 

OCZ from 5 years ago is not the OCZ of today.  They had growing pains when they had bad firmware bugs, but that was a very long time ago.

I've heard good things about Toshiba RMA expediency, if it does come to that.