Help choosing the right ssd

AlphaX

Lately I've been very confused for which ssd to choose for my lenovo y50 70 laptop and I'm limited to only sata ssd as it only has sata slot (replacing my hdd) for the conclusion I've come with these options please give your suggestions

*Samsung 850 evo 500gb (220 usd)

*Kingston Uv400 480gb (132 usd)

*SanDisk ultra ii 480 gb (175 usd)

*SanDisk ssd plus 480 gb (130 usd)

I'll be doing rendering and cad work please suggest one and money is bit of a issue here and if you're going to recommend other than these options it may matter to availability as my location is INDIA.

Thanks for help ?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Honestly I'd go for one of the two lower priced options. You'll see a speed increase with any of them, so whichever one ends up being the cheapest after taxes and the like, go for it.

Honestly I'd go for one of the two lower priced options. You'll see a speed increase with any of them, so whichever one ends up being the cheapest after taxes and the like, go for it.

I'd do the same.  IMHO these days it pretty much comes down to storage capacity, price point, reliability and warranty.  It's not like the OP threw up any unknown, offbrand, poor rep. options.

Honestly, get the cheapest name brand you can find. :)

I have 10 SanDisk SSDs in my desktop. I also have a SanDisk SSD in my laptop. No issues, plenty of speed!

• 1 month later...

Ive used samsung ssd for a ahile now i can tell you they are relaible. I use a 250gb samsung 850 evo for boot at 850 evo 2tb for games. Theres not much difference between pro and evo at all. Id highly reccomend samsung though i havent tested any others,but 850 pro/evo has alot of great feedback

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk