Civilization VI

bp9801

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on taking time off work for this :) That said, I dont really feel like districts are adding much to the existing formula. Its a bit TBD since we know so little about the game at this stage, but ... every city will have a "science" district of course, by the sound of it. Which will almost certainly have a "best" location to be built. It changes a bit how you pick where a city will be built from the old model, but beyond that I struggle to see the value. Unless you can build multiple science districts and create some kind of super-specialized city. Again, totally unclear :)

I think the thing with the cities is you can actually see stuff in them instead of everything in one tile/hex. The districts still need more info, but either way I'm looking forward to it.

I can see I'll be turning off unit animations even faster this time around. So much work into something that is so annoying to watch :)

lol, well at least you can play a game with them on to see and then disable it.

So... builders got the Beyond Earth treatment.

I kind of like this change on the grounds that we all ended up with a small horde of builders doing nothing by mid game in Civ 5.