GTX 1080 Folding

road-runner

Found a monitor finally got it crunching today, 980ti and 1080 both win 7 32 bit mild OC... Asus Founders Edition on boost clocks...

73e3f002cca5af507522debc968ac1c4.jpg

Edited by road-runner

That's great 1.2 mil running only two cards!

Have you been getting other WU's besides the core 18's,.. hopefully they did not dedacate core 18 only for the GTX 1080.

That's great 1.2 mil running only two cards!

Have you been getting other WU's besides the core 18's,.. hopefully they did not dedacate core 18 only for the GTX 1080.

Yes got a 21 at the moment on the 1080..  It was time for something more powerful that used less power the 7970s were showing there age...

The core 21's with beta flag are the highest paying WU's currently.

Looks like the 1080 is going to do vary well at Folding,.. that's good news.

Edited by Braegnok

I have the client type set to advanced I cant remember if that gets beta or there is another setting for beta. Its doing 670k right now I have it on stock clocks been having some BSOD issues with the rig its in. I need to put in another rig I had issues with this one with other cards also so it must be the main board

The advanced flag is a good way to go while your getting things set up, as all the WU's are proven stable, just more difficult to fold . So if you have issues it's most likely not the WU.

Beta's are unproven and at times unstable, but pay the highest PPD,.. you only receive beta work units if you fly the beta flag,.. will turn your hair gray monitoring Log, Progress, crashing.   :lol:

The advanced flag is a good way to go while your getting things set up, as all the WU's are proven stable, just more difficult to fold . So if you have issues it's most likely not the WU.

Beta's are unproven and at times unstable, but pay the highest PPD,.. you only receive beta work units if you fly the beta flag,.. will turn your hair gray monitoring Log, Progress, crashing.   :lol:

Yea I will just stay with advanced, if I want more points I will buy another card lol

• 1 month later...