New Motherboards and BRIX Systems Presented by GIGABYTE

With the recent release of Intel's 10-Core CPU, the Core i7 6950X Extreme Edition, GIGABYTE has announced new motherboards using the X99 chipset that will allow consumers to put the CPU's power to use with the latest technologies.

The new Ultra Gaming Motherboards are meant for gamers and have features like Ambient Surround LED, Hybrid Fan Control, and M.2 & U.2 support. The Ambient Surround LED allows gamers to control the lights on the motherboard and those connected by the LED Strip Pin Headers, setting the color of the lights and the lighting method. Hybrid Fan Control enables the user to control aftermarket fans and pumps, whether they use Voltage Calibration or Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). The M.2 & U.2 support means the latest NVMe PCIe SSDs can be connected to the motherboard, so you can take advantage of the nearly four-times greater transfer speeds these technologies allow.

For those less concerned with the type of motherboard they are using, but instead that they work and work well, GIGABYTE has created the Designare Motherboards. These are meant for content creators, designers, and artists, allowing them to take advantage of the latest technologies, such as USB 3.1 and the ability to run three NVMe SSDs in RAID 0, to quite effectively remove load times.

Finally GIGABYTE has debuted some new additions to its BRIX offerings. The BRIX Gaming UHD is a small system that weighs less than 2 KG and takes up less than 2.6 liters of space. It is a barebones system and can come with either an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor. The GIGABYTE PC is a larger offering, but still only takes up 10 liters of space. That extra volume allows it to be upgraded with a discrete graphics card.

Source: GIGABYTE

news40222_1-new_motherboards_and_brix_synews40222_2-new_motherboards_and_brix_synews40222_17662-new_motherboards_and_bri

Back to original news post