296 Mbs down. I like

1301557204.png

Yeah its expensive, I'm paying for 250 down, but I like speed. :)

No this is not meant as a competition.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bad, I just went to 100/10 at home with Time Warner Cable (~$50 with tax a mo) as my old ISP could only offer 15/1 ($38 a mo) here They offer 300/20, but a friend of mine is paying for the 200/10 service isn't consistently getting it where as I have for the last few weeks I've had it.

5357864705.png

My parents on the other hand are with my old ISP and pay what for them equates to $45 a month (though that's based off their bundled TV/phone price, $70 before tax if it was offered at my house) for 1000/30...

Direct connected to a decent PC it's usually around 930/31, here it is via a quick teamviewer test on my server over there while being a game/ts server (plus teamviewer upload) through a $45 router

5357854925.png

Oh well, I just glad TWC started offering faster than 50/5 for $80sh a month here so I could ditch 15/1 and not be paying that much for it.

To be clear, still not a competition, just information.

I pay $130 a month for 150 Down and 12 Up :(

That's just Interwebs? Pricey, I'd say.

IMHO all of these $100 + plans seem pricey to me, but I'm cheap (not as thrifty as IVI, though) he's my idol, lol

Edited by ivangela

I am on AC wifi at home and pay $100 per month for 300/30 service bad part is I hooked directly to my new netgear modem and got the same kind of speeds even when cox said I should see better speeds

5372492855.png