Replacement for Swifftech H220X

What do you guys recommend to replace my Swifttech H220-X. I've read that around 1.5-2 years the pump starts normally having issues and with that being known I think I got over the novelty of watercooling and am ready to get back to safe, reliable air cooling...

I was going to go with Noctua D14/D15 but I can't get over their hideous colors which does not match the rest of my build at all....

Well the H220 has a 3 year warranty so you have bit of time left. From my experience with only a handful of AIO coolers is that either the fluids run out of the pump fails after 3 years on the older (model) ones. All these companies have made much better AIO coolers since they started coming out from 2010~. They may very well last 10 years now, but I do not know.

You could always dye the fans black. It would require a little bit of disassembly and reassembly but I do not see a reason that some black RIT would not take care of that hideous color combo they decided to use.

Chop things up, buy a nice pump, and resurrect it. :)

My D5 vario was used (around 2-3 years old) when I got it in 2009.  Even with daily use, it's still running strong.