Free to a new home!

ccokeman

Free to a good home

1 lightly used Kingston SSD Now V series 128 GB solid state drive. 

Since figuring out what my first review was and how long I have been a staff member at OCC was equally not a challenge I figured that I would go with something a bit more challenging for this prize. The only investment is time. No post count limits, no FAH points although that would be nice addition to the team. I would like to keep this as US and Canada based unless you can contribute to the shipping although it should not be terrible.  

Many of you know what I do for a living. I work for the most recognized brand in the world Coca-Cola. The question is how long have I been with the company and in what capacities have I worked.

First hint: I am not in sales.......

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 years

You started off as a janitor but was to be layed off in 1998. You luckily slipped through the cracks on a book keeping error so your paycheck still arrives. Your previous boss was also layed off so nobody even knows you aren't supposed to be employed there. Since 1998 you have just drift aimlessly from area to area with a clipboard in one hand and a bottle of coke in the other. You've developed a mean twitch and a sketchy demeanor from all the caffeine and sugar so nobody talks to you, which has helped greatly to you not being discovered. In 2001 a hideously large and smelly accountant named Bobbette discovered the mistake and instead of bringing it to her boss she's now used it during the last 15 years as leverage against you. Rumor has it you massage her smelly feet and hand scrub her over sized cotton bottoms.