Can I restore iTunes from backup?

Fragsman

Yes.

I have a backup with OK data. iTunes is wong. iPod is wrong (now) too.... because of the bloody iTunes.

I tried to organize 1 album and now I have aroud 50 albums in 1 album meaning the same artist.. it completely ruined hours of horanization. 

I do have a backup healty and good but I can't seem to findthe option to have a "good" itunes organiaztion. I want to back up the iTunes not the ipod.

TY

Nevermind. I do have to restore my music in my hard drive from a Backup I have in external hard drive. iTuns fucked up my mp3 files with bad tag information now.... Stu.pid Apple shitty software.. I'm really pissed off.

have a nice day

• 1 month later...

Everything in iTunes is stored in the iTunes folder in Music. All I do is make a copy of the whole folder (C:\Users\Username\Music\iTunes). If I need to restore the same iTunes library to another computer. I just reinstall iTunes, then copy the iTunes folder right back into the Music folder replacing the new iTunes folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

You can google  iTunes Data Recovery, it means that you can get iPhone iTunes backup data , ideal solution to recover data from previous backup file for iDevice after losing data

Get data from iTunes is the fast and safe way for us , that's why we always sync the data to iTunes for backup

Edited by Ansferty

• 2 months later...

You can use iPhone backup extractor, ideal solution to recover iPhone data from previous backup file for iDevice after losing data 

You should look for some software to clean the itunes library. Nothing to do with backup.

Not sure your answer , why do you want to clean the iTunes library ? before the lost data has not been recovered , you'd better don't use phone ,

Edited by Kaenty