SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

Hello. My case is Centurion Cooler Master 590.

I have only SSD plugged Crucial Bx 100 250 GB by 1 screw.Ssd is hanging in the air by one single screw.

And listen.

This is not my video but it shows exactly the same situation noise with my ssd, look:

I know in video there are HDDs Seagate , but this is exactly situation with my ssd. When i am touching pc case that rattle noise coming from ssd dissapearing. In that area in case i have only ssd installed without hdds. Even case fan is unplugged, so only ssd is left.I dont have any HDD. 

Any ideas why my ssd ( not have mechanical moving parts like hdd ) making that rattle noise occasionally? 

So its possible to ssd to vibrate? But ssd dont have any moving mechanical parts.

. So why i am hearing sometimes that rattle noise from ssd then ? Yes ssd is hanging in the air by one single screw.

Link:

They said here:""An SSD has no moving parts, so any noise you're hearing is most definitely not from that.""

Edited by litwicki22

SSDs don't have any moving parts but it doesn't mean its not lose inside the plastic housing.  Every brand and model is different. Some have foam inside, some hold the PCB in place with plastic, others have it up against the plastic or metal shell.

If its under warranty you could possibly send it back. If not open it up and stop it from moving around.

Edit: From some photos it looks like it floats inside the housing and 4 holes in each corner holds it in place when screws are put in. Not the holes on the sides, they pass over the PCB, which might be were the sound is coming from. its vibrating the PCB.

Somebody said this:

"SSD's are "Solid State Drives" they have no moving parts and won't be susceptible to any vibrations/shocks.""

So what you think? They are susceptible or not? So how is this possible that i am hearing sometimes small rattle noise from ssd ( area ) ?

Edited by litwicki22

If you have it installed with just one screw, odds are the case itself is vibrating and the SSD is picking up on it and amplifying the noise. So say your fans are causing the vibration, which is likely. Your SSD isn't secure, so it then starts to vibrate when the case does. You touch the case and the noise stops, because you're not stabilizing the entire thing. Pull your hand away, vibration returns since now the fans can move the case freely. Secure your SSD with more screws and the problem should disappear.

Everything is susceptible to vibrations if you don't secure it down lol. Its like if i laid an SSD down on a subwoofer and expected it not to jump around.

Now in the truest descriptions it won't break if you shook it all day, unlike a normal hard drive that will very much die after enough vibrations.

I just ask because somebody said this:"My understanding is that SSDs are not affected to vibration like normal HDDs".

So why my ssd is vibrating propably then?

It's not. Haven't you been banned from Tech Report like 5 times now?