Looking for an old game

Fragsman

Hi guys I'm here again looking for an old game which I do not remember the name nor pretty much anything than clues

It was an old game about year 2000.

Third person view

I remember there was snow

I saw a picture that reminds me of the place

http://cdn2.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/features/3611144/Classic-games-Monkey-Island.jpg

(The game of course is not monkey island because graphics are much much better than the image)

Image is just for reference.

There was a similar village of the image, and I was walking outside in the snow, and you could enter the "tavern" or whatever looks like in the image.

The graphics level was comparable with something like Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 (to say something and you see is not of the image at all, it was full 3d)

In my head the word "Winter" looks like something but the game was NO neverwinter nights

I tink the genre must be RPG or Adventure and there is some of magic skills or something.

I dunno. Let's see if we can do something about it

Thanks!

Edited by Fragsman

if I were you I'd say the same but the vision, perspective is 3d. I mean not fixed camera from above but 3d I don't know if I explain myself.

I mean this kind of vision perspective 

(for example)

There's the Gothic series, Soulbringer, Morrowind and its Bloodmoon expansion, The Bard's Tale, or maybe Spellforce?

The most similar I saw at the moment was Soulbringer. There is snow. There is somewhat a "village"-- but I don't think is that. But is kinda close for graphics or you can see lights in the windows.. I'm wondering if the game I say had transparent window so you could see inside.. i think so. I'm mostly thinking it was RPG genre

The Wizardy series, specifically 6, 7, & 8, are from around that time. First-person view for those. If it was console I'd even say Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, but you said PC.

Was it a fantasy setting or something else? Party-based or solo?

I'll say it was Fantasy. And solo. But I don't remember me fighting but talking in a city with different NPCs (not sure if choosing dialogues or not). For sure I played the Demo, not the long game.