$27 I7 6700k new on ebay

The title says it all. 100% feed back. Over 500 sold. I will give it a shot. I will try to give a link. And I am sorry, it won't let me link. I do not know the seller but for 27 buck? What do I have to loose... except 27 bucks

I got a email from ebay saying they pulled the listing, saying pretty much it was hacked. I also got an email saying it was shipped and will be Tuesday-Friday. If it really was shipped and the guy wants it back I will send it to him at his cost. That's just how I roll :)  

pezcore if I get it I will post it for sure.

Slick2500 & dr_ bowtie You guys nailed it. The tracking # is from china. The seller was from Missouri. I called Paypal and they said I will get the product or my money back with in 10 days. If I did get it I am almost scared to install it. At my age I should know better/

Please keep us posted! I also purchased one of these processors, I felt both very apprehensive and very excited to have potentially saved so much money on a build. The first alarm bell went off when the account was listed as compromised, next the U.S. based company had a USPS tracking number that indicated that it was being shipped from China. Now I don't know what to think, some sites say if it was paid for just wait it out, others say go to PayPal and request a refund. I hope it works out for the best, but as of present, I am expecting a piece of string to arrive in the mail. Let the waiting begin.

Common people. The fact it was posted on virtually every forum and website told me it wasn't just a pricing error but a cash grab. You'll most likely get a CPU labelled 6700k from china. It will however be completely fake. The seller is hopping enough people wait longer than 10 days or paypal will side with the seller since the product was delivered.