• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NCC10281982B

NCC10281982B

I am so done.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6972 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:43 PM

I used to love hamachi for its ease of use. Lately it has been much less easy. I am sick of screwing with the windows firewall. Basically ever sense I got windows 10 :( After the most recent windows  update the VPN to my main desktop does not work at all. No connection, nothing. I was able to access that w10 rig via logmein pro until I rebooted the w10 rig. No access from my laptop at work.

I do not want to pay for a logmein pro renewal.

I am in need of a relativity simple VPN alternative that can run on both ubuntu and windows 10.

Fire away

I am DUMB, okay? Dumb as a post! Think I'm happy about it?

sigimage.gifCFr15LujaQwHZgiAc222zw.png

#2 Bellona

Bellona

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:09 AM

Hello NCC,.. you can try attaching the client to a hammachi account, register in Hamachi site and attach your client to your registered account.

I use ExpressVPN  https://www.expressvpn.com/ on Windows 10 PC & Android phone.

Edited by Bellona, 09 March 2016 - 05:44 PM.

#3 CAINuKe

CAINuKe

Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 06:33 AM

Tunggle is pretty simple and its more game oriented than Hamachi. Plus is has specific sections of games. Kinda like Xfire and Hamachi mixed

"Tundra"

Mobo: M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Processor: AMD FX 8320 On water @4.8GHZ
Memory: 4X  Crucial 4GB @ 1866MHZ Videocards: 2X Gigabyte Crossfire 380

OS Harddrive:Crucial BX100 500GB SSD Storage Drives: Hitachi POS 2TB & Crucial C300 256GB SSD PSU:  EVGA P2 Supernova 1000W

Case: A Really Pimped Out G5 Powermac Case

OCC Cool Club Member

#4 adelinegray72

adelinegray72

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:20 PM

As an alternate, you can use PureVPN for your needs. Cost includes access to all servers including US, UK, Canada, Australia and many others. The service also includes 5 and in case if you need any sort of help you can contact them via live chat anytime.