MMO Mouse G700s vs Razer Naga Epic (not the chroma)

N.E.A

Hello everyone. I am glad I am finally back to this awesome community. Its been a very long while since I've been regularly active. 

I am getting into starcraft 2 and heros of the storm and other MMO/RTS games. So I want to buy a new mouse because my gaming mouse broke which was cooler master storm sentinel the first one. I am thinking about Logitech G700s - Logitech G602 and Razer Naga Epic the one that is not Chroma. 

Which of those three you would recommend also I was considering G600 but I decided that I want to go with the wireless option if I can and it would be beneficial if the mouse can be both wired and wireless so its mostly between G700s and Naga epic. 

If you have any suggestion I am all eyes and ears :D also I'd appreciate your opinions if you experienced any of these. 

My last question which would weigh around 40% of my final decision, I've been hearing a lot of issue hitting razer mice, so are those true? Are razer mice really not durable or can easily malfunction when compared to Logitech's?

Thanks in advance.