Component Price Difference Across Europe

Guest onions

I'm shocked, I shopped around a bit before buying my components and I ended up with this...

2762719e08.png

Difference in import taxes?

Really unsure as to why there's such a large gap on some components. I'm no expert on import tax regulations in the EU, but I'd assume they're extremely close from country to country. I know the SSD was so cheap on Amazon.it because it was on a flash sale (I grabbed it, can't beat 25 euros off). The motherboard is much more expensive on Amazon.fr for some reason, so I grabbed it on the Italian Amazon as well. If I keep up the bargain hunting, I'll essentially be getting my CPU cooler for free.

Many times you'll see a retailer on the web price their goods according to how much their brick and mortar local competition charges. They will adjust the prices to get the sale while still making max profit. They know some people will check every site for the best price but many will just want to get a better price than they can get from the shop down the street.

How is it possible amazon in uk has cheapest prices?? dude I checked it there's something wrong with your numbers, here's a link: http://bstore.be/vergelijk/?f=I7-6700k&c=All&amzuk=y&amzde=y&amzfr=y&amzes=y&amzit=y&amzcom=y&bolcom=y

You must be making a mistake somewhere, here's what I see on the Amazon.co.uk page. That converts to 386 Euros.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Processor-Threads-LGA1151-Socket/dp/B010T6DQTQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453803143&sr=8-1&keywords=i7+6700k

690522b9bd.png

WOW UK prices are lowered alot, they used to have the most expensive products since I last visited them, perhaps after some time they changed the prices? If it's cheaper then the DE website, I'll be damn glad to not use that broken Google translation anymore.