Gaming Systems - What do you currently own?

Black64

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you own?

Just curious and I thought I would ask, what current gen systems do you own for gaming? The "OCC dead?" thread inspired me to make this thread and see what the general consensus is at OCC. I actually haven't even bought or ever played a PS4 or Xbox One to date. I've actually preferred PC even more now ever since I had issues with my Xbox 360 and PS3, so I never went back to console gaming. Been with my gaming PC ever since.

2 dedicated gaming PC's (3930K @ 4.6GHz, one with two GTX 980's in SLI at 110Hz and one with two R9 290X's in Xfire at 110Hz).

Xbox One

Playstation 4

I hardly use the Xbone or PS4 for gaming, mostly for streaming.

I just recently bought a Xbox One due to everyone I work with having one. Just bought Destiny over black Friday. It's not a bad system, just hard to enjoy when you know what the PC can do. However, I do like some of the features it has, like in game recording and sharing. I found that pretty entertaining. I do prefer gaming on PC in general though.

I only buy consoles to handle the exclusives they selfishly keep to themselves lol, PC Gamer through and through. I like console gaming too but it can't hold a candle to PC gaming. I'll get a PS4 and XB1 once they aren't overpriced and there's a wealth of cheap exclusives on them. I haven't even beaten all the exclusives on the PS3 I own yet and don't even own an XB360 yet. Most new games are cross-platform so I can play new games on my computer. I do really wanna play Last of Us but I figure I'll wait for the superior PS4 copy when I finally get one. I'm excited that the PS4 can play PS2 games now, 'bout time. I have a FAT PS3 for the sole reason it can play three generations of Playstation games, if PS4 EVER gets PS3 game playing abilities, I am so damn in.

PC, PS4, PS3, PS2, PSP, X360, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS Lite, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color (it's somewhere, no idea where), N64, SNES, and an original Game Boy. Think that covers all the ones I still have. :lol: Wii U is mostly for the big Nintendo games and some indies, plus the Game Pad serves as my TV remote most of the time. PS4 is for the exclusives, as would an XBO if I could ever convince myself to actually get one. Far more PS4 exclusives that appeal to me over what XBO has or is slated to have, and the ones it does have I've never been that big of a fan.

In honor of Troy's post I also have (well most of them are at my sisters, denoted by the *)

*Wii, 4 Dreamcasts, XBOriginal, Gamecube, *N64, *SNES, *Genesis w/ 32X, NES*, Atari 2600* and GBA

Things I have owned but do not anymore:

PS2 (Sold because I have a Fat PS3), PSP (Gave away to a friend because it was her birthday and she was having a shitty day), GBC (I may actually still have this but like Troy I no longer have any idea where it is lol), GBP (Probably sold this when I got my color, not sure to who though)

PC only atm.  The last console I owned was a PS2.  I had a PSP I recently found but don't play.  Lately I play my 3DS the most.  I may get a Wii U when the next Zelda comes out.