Captain America: Civil War

bp9801

Seems like and odd trailer, almost like nothing really happens in the movie IMHO.

Trailers shouldn't spoil the entire movie, even if most trailers end up doing just that. It's actually nice to see something that isn't describing the entire movie.

Iron Man looks to be called in to bring Cap in line with other superheroes, but is it simply because Cap is letting Bucky do whatever? Or is there something else? It won't be quite following the comic storyline of a superhero registration act considering how Winter Soldier ends, but there are plenty of other directions to take this down.

Seems like and odd trailer, almost like nothing really happens in the movie IMHO.

Trailers shouldn't spoil the entire movie, even if most trailers end up doing just that. It's actually nice to see something that isn't describing the entire movie.

Iron Man looks to be called in to bring Cap in line with other superheroes, but is it simply because Cap is letting Bucky do whatever? Or is there something else? It won't be quite following the comic storyline of a superhero registration act considering how Winter Soldier ends, but there are plenty of other directions to take this down.

Well I would like them to show me more or show me less. 

Edited by Black64