Finally Replacing Logitech G5

Guest onions

I'm finally getting with the times and replacing my Logitech G5. I've got a claw grip and medium hands. The Corsair Vengeance M65 looks sweet but that sniper button looks like it would get in the way and be very annoying as I'm usually not playing games. Do you guys have any recommendations? Note: I absolutely loved my G5 and would like something with a similar feel/grip. Absolutely no ambi mice. I'm trying to keep it under 80 bucks.

Well, I ended up going for the Corsair Vengeance M65. If anyone has any interest in it, I wouldn't mind writing up a short review about it.

Review or not I would at least love to hear what you think about it. I am going to start looking around for a replacement for my Logitech G9X and since they don't make it anymore I will need to find something different. Nothing wrong with my G9X as of right now but I'd like to be prepared and have one that I may actually like handy when the time comes.

Yeah sure, I'd be interested in seeing or knowing your thoughts.

Sorry I couldn't put much input in. I've been on my Lachesis for sometime now and even though it's an ambi mouse, I've grown comfortable with it and love it dearly. Really loved my Habu back in the day (which I believe was a derivative of the DeathAdder, which was a very well loved mouse). For my laptop I have a Raygo freebie mouse with a shortie usb dongle and it's a little beast :)

I have the old M60 and I really like it even though I don't use the sniper button.   It glides so smoothly on my Steelseries mat.   The G5 was my favorite mouse before the M60.   I tried a M90 because there was some insanely awesome Black Friday deal on it but had nothing but problems with it.   So completely polarizing experience from the M60, which is my all time favorite right now.   So I will try the M65 on my new build and move the M60 to the web surfer machine.