Shit. I kid you not.
This is what a $150.00 total computer rebuild will buy you. *
1) Save all your data off the hard drive (unlimited).
2) Brand new install of your Windows or MAC operating system.
a. Install ALL the operating system updates. ALL of them.
b. Update to Windows 10 for additional $15.00
i. Windows 10 will be fully patched, of course
ii. This also assumes your computer hardware is
compatible with W10
3) Install all the computer manufacture’s updates (IE: Dell, Sony,
Toshiba, HP, Apple, etc.)
4) Install as many piece of software you can provide a license for
(Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
5) Install free software normally used by most people:
a. Acrobat Reader, FlashPlayer, Adobe Air, Shockwave
b. iTunes, Quicktime
c. FireFox (or your preferred browser)
6) Install free Virus, Malware and SpamWare protection
a. Or I can install your preferred computer protection if you
provide license info.
7) Download and install (if applicable) your printer software.
8) Thoroughly clean up the disk after everything is installed.
a. Configure operating system for best performance
9) Restore all your data back in appropriate folders.
10) Clean up the computer screen and keyboard.
11) Make hardware recommendations if necessary or consult on any
software questions you have.
*This assumes your computer has no defective hardware and I do not have to take the computer completely apart. For example, I cannot save your data if your hard drive is damaged. BUT, I can rebuild it with a new hard drive.
I can't even make this shit up. My gawd people are paying for this.
Edit -- omg "quote" makes that unreadable.