RVZ01 / ML07 with an AXP-140?

Currently have an AXP-140 installed in my SG07. I plan to 'upgrade' (meh) to the RVZ01 or the RVZ02. If I can reuse this $70 beast of an air-cooler in the RVZ01, I'll go that way. If I can't, I'm going to look into possible AIO liquid coolers (or lower-profile air coolers) for the RVZ02.

Silverstone's page lists a CPU cooler height limitation of 83mm. Thermalright's web site (and this image) show that the cooler alone is 70.2mm. With a typical 120mm fan, that height increases to 95.2mm.

So my question is: does Silverstone's listed CPU cooler height limitation include a fan, or not? I've sent them an email, but it's been awhile, and I figured I'd take a stab at finding owners of these cases/this cooler. The AXP-140 is the king of ITX CPU coolers, gotta be a few out there, right?

More importantly, this information isn't available anywhere web, even to those with a black belt in Google-Fu, so this thread could live for Google search posterity for people who're interested in these two chassis. :P

axp140size.jpg

I would assume the measurement includes the fan, the case manufacturer has no way of knowing what kind of fan you'll use.

I don't know of any good 10mm thick 120mm fans either. :/

Gonna bump this once and only once...

Does ANYONE have an AXP-140 in use in a Silverstone RVZ01? I'm guessing it'd work with the fan included with the case... but I want to be sure. ._.

• 3 weeks later...

Buddy if you are looking for that kind of performance a self contained water cooler looks like the best option. 83mm of clearance just isn't enough for any lay down 120mm coolers I know of.