I am so done with Windows 10 I hate Bill Gates

jdm_freek

Okay so I did the whole windows 10 free testing offer but ran into too many issues with my keyboard not working so I wait for it to come out on the actual launch. Everyone I know that had windows 7 on machines that I built got the windows 10 update without a hitch. Now I got the update notification try to install the windows 10 logo appears and it reboots thought maybe it was a download issues so I got the actual CD with the same result so I am like WTF is going on pardon my language I'm just quite frustrated. This is the area that I'm getting

0xc1 90010 1-0 X 20017 the installation failed in the safe OS faze with an error during boot operation. Any help would be appreciated or if you see Bill Gates please kick him in the bells

So you can't get into the original win7 or win8 OS you're trying to upgrade? I couldn't get Win10 to install from my USB (didn't try more than once with a different iso) but I just let the "media creator tool" upgrade it from within the win7 I put on to upgrade from.

• Like 1

So you can't get into the original win7 or win8 OS you're trying to upgrade? I couldn't get Win10 to install from my USB (didn't try more than once with a different iso) but I just let the "media creator tool" upgrade it from within the win7 I put on to upgrade from.

No I've been trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I was using the incentive program for a while but had some issues with it. but now I actually have a CD any product code if I try to do a fresh install the Windows loads up and it just reboots. If I try to upgrade for my current OS it tells me that it's installing and downloading updates go to the preparation then it restarts and does the same thing it reboots back into Windows 7

Bill Gates is a globalist and eugenicist but that's another story.

Windows 10 is great.  I have had no issues with any drivers or installs.  Runs perfectly on all my boxes and installed flawlessly.  Sucks that you are having issues but I think 10 is really solid.

No I've been trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I was using the incentive program for a while but had some issues with it. but now I actually have a CD any product code if I try to do a fresh install the Windows loads up and it just reboots. If I try to upgrade for my current OS it tells me that it's installing and downloading updates go to the preparation then it restarts and does the same thing it reboots back into Windows 7

Something that will work, annoyingly so, would be to reinstall Win7 or Win8 and then run the media creator tool and upgrade from within that OS to Win10. The servers will automatically upgrade your product key licensing to Win10, it's the same thing as if you used the "upgrade assistant"