The Black Hydra (Picture Gallery & Benchmarks)

MedievalNerd

Howdy there!

This is my current project, and I wanted to share it with you fine people. I present to you, The Black Hydra!

The Black Hydra Project

Black_Hydra_Mascot.png

Basic Concept Flow Chart

Black_Hydra_Custom_Loop_Flow_Chart.png
Edited by MedievalNerd

Looking like some great parts are featured in this build. Looking forward to seeing some additional pictures once you get everything together and running. :)

Thank you! The rig is temporarily up and running, but I'm waiting on some sponsorship parts and if I can get a confirmation of whether I'll be getting these soon, I'm holding back on taking pictures of the rig with it's 'temporary' parts. :) The color scheme is currently off using parts of the Red Kraken build I did earlier this year. I could post benchmarks, but then again the ram is subject to change so rather wait.

here is looking forward to seeing the case built. Speaking of which what case is this all going to go in. obviously something that can house a 280. :D

Ah! Thanks for making me realize I didn't put up the case. I'm using the Define R5 for the build. But after seeing some shots of the Define S, I think I would have prefered to use that case. Since the R5 loses a lot of it's integrity when you remove all the front cages. :/ Moving it without the side panels isn't advised. (IMHO)

I like!

Thanks for checking out my log! :) More pictures and benchmarks are right around the corner.