Strange behaviour of Logitech keyboard.

Cespenar

Sometimes my keyboard wont let me type. It is LG G110

The colour scheme is there, and it is recognized by everything, but no typing.

I can pull out the USB plug and push it back in. End of problem.

I can shut down the system and restart. End of problem.

I have done this twice for each fix.

Any ideas? Please?

Yes. Out of Warranty. Seemed to work alright in AMD tower.

This is not the first Logitech keyboard to do this to me. I love the KB but might consider another brand if this bugs me to much.

Hm, yeah, if it doesn't work on all your machines, may as well get something that is.

Corsair, Thermaltake, Cooler Master, and the like are good options, even Rosewill. If you want to go mechanical, all three of those have options, as do Ducky, Code, Das Keyboard, Deck, and more.

My system in Devices and Printers has 3 keyboards. (But only one physical keyboard)

One is an icon for the G110 G-keys, one is for Gaming Keyboard G110 Keyboard and the third is HID Keyboard Device.

I wondered if it was possible to remove a device without upsetting my software. Or is it normal to have the three keyboards in the software. (One Google comment was that windows doesn't like more than one keyboard)

The Logitech G110 has to have software to operate the little extras, but why does the system say it has 3 keyboards?

In the attachment I tried to remove the aswKbd.sys, as a link on the web said that Avast keyboard filter could cause problems.

I can't remove the system file even as administrator. The system says I have to ask the Administrator.