Extreme overclocking AMD10 7850K, AIR COOLERS.

dav78

Hello, I would like to do the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K with AIR COOLERS. My Cabinet Corsair Graphite 780T Full-Tower, has already installed three fans, I can install three more, so as to improve the ventilation. I would avoid the water cooling, because I know that it may cause a loss.

AIR COOLERS What do you recommend for the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K of ATX motherboard asrock fm2a88x Extreme6 +?
If we need to add fans in the AIR COOLERS to improve performance, you can tell me?Hello, I would like to do the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K with AIR COOLERS. My Cabinet Corsair Graphite 780T Full-Tower, has already installed three fans, I can install three more, so as to improve the ventilation. I would avoid the water cooling, because I know that it may cause a loss.

AIR COOLERS What do you recommend for the extreme overclocking of AMD10 7850K of ATX motherboard asrock fm2a88x Extreme6 +?
If we need to add fans in the AIR COOLERS to improve performance, you can tell me?

Define "extreme" lol.

You can get some decent overclocks, but don't expect miracles on ..ahum.. AIR COOLERS...lol, i had to do that, sorry . :P

Check the temps and go from there - although i believe checking temps on an APU could be hard, realtemp doesn't show correct temps the last time i checked it, even the motherboard was wrong xD

But for a recommendation, go with a noctua D14 or a cooler of similar performance and you are good to go.

If you want the most extreme air cooler then the noctua d-15 i think still holds the title. Might check our reviews. But self contained water would be better for extreme oc.

If you want the most extreme air cooler then the noctua d-15 i think still holds the title. Might check our reviews. But self contained water would be better for extreme oc.

There is a D15 now? lol, if i knew that, i would have recommended that.

There is a D15 now? lol, if i knew that, i would have recommended that.

I'm pretty sure it came out last year. But I also would have to say the D-15.

OCC sent me a D15 for Christmas and it truely is awesome. If you don't want to spend that much a hyper 212 evo is a good choice and should get you some pretty good cooling.