overclockers club Fury review

ocre

Has anyone heard if the OCC is gonna do any Fury reviews?  

I like looking at many reviews but the OCC are special to me.  

I love the overclock vs overclock results here, dont know any place that does it like this one.    

So will there be any fury reviews?  Does anyone know?

If I were AMD, I wouldn't want anyone testing overclocked settings. It would just be a disappointment. :)

I think the last cards that overclocked well were the HD 7950/70's. The 290's and 290X's were pretty abysmal for overclocks.

From what I've seen so far, the core can overclock in the 10% range. HBM is locked down, so that's a no go.

Maybe AMD decided to hold off on more review samples until the high pitched whine could be removed. Who knows though, maybe it only had a dozen cards to send out.

You never know with review samples. Far as an overclock. I got a 850mhz x 1950 air and 875-1950 on water. Benches at 900mhz 2000mhz out of my first gtx 480 from a 700-1800 yet poor Cokeman was only able to muster up an 805 clock. It all depends. So overclock tests can be skewed but either way its an overclock. But i still want to see cokemans take on it regardless.

Well yes they were. 

Its a way to show what it can do one way or the other though.

I agree. There are many people that dont even overclock.  But that information should be out there, no matter what it shows.  

Many of us posting on tech forums are interested in that kind of stuff.   I think its invaluable info.  

I cant wait to see the OCC fury review!!!!!!