DS3 with Windows 10?

So I am trying to get my Dual Shock 3 controller to work with Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I am using the latest SCP driver 1.2.2.175. I can get the driver to install and work wired but the bluetooth does not work. Also when I restart my pc it uninstalls the driver and re installs the default one. I would like to do this without having to use Motionin Joy as their software is loaded with far too much malware. I have tried installing the drivers manually, but when I right click on the bluetooth adapter and select properties nothing happens, same goes for the PS3 controller and pretty much everything else in my devices and printers. I know that Windows 10 is not an official OS yet, but someone has had to have gotten this to work.

As a side note everything works amazing under Windows 7 and 8.1

-Edit- Seems that this is currently and issue with Windows 10 and the drivers.

-Edit again-

I got it to work and this is what I did.
I have not done a restart yet to see if this stays.
It is not recommended to leave these settings this way, I am leaving them like this for testing purposes only.
Right click my computer go to properties. 
Go to advanced system settings.
Click on the hardware tab.
Open device installation settings.
Check the box that says "No, let me choose what to do."
Check the box that says "Never install driver software from Windows Update."
If checked un check the box that says "Automatically get the device app and info provided by your device manufacturer"
Locate your SCPDriver.exe right click run as administrator. 
If drivers were previously installed uninstall them.
Check the box marked Force Install.
Click install and test.

Edited by slick2500

I have been running W10 Pro insider preview on two desktops since the preview was released,.. I don't use those PC's as work or daily drivers,.. I have had mind blowing issues with software and hardware the whole time.

The last update received a few days ago,.. Build 10130 has rendered both rigs unusable,.. so for daily driver rig I would roll back to pre-10130 build or just reinstall W7.

I have been running W10 Pro insider preview on two desktops since the preview was released,.. I don't use those PC's as work or daily drivers,.. I have had mind blowing issues with software and hardware the whole time.

The last update received a few days ago,.. Build 10130 has rendered both rigs unusable,.. so for daily driver rig I would roll back to pre-10130 build or just reinstall W7.

I'm running a custom dual boot setup with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 at the moment, was just testing stuff out. 

Glad you got it Slick,..  :thumbsup:

Wish I had thought of doing a dual boot setup with mine,.. I'm kinda in limbo with tech support with graphics crashing during sleep mode and waking up to black screen.